We’re currently hiring!
Think you have what it takes to become part of the team?
Thought so… apply below!
Junior Account Manager
We are looking to hire a Junior Account Manager with experience in PPC and/or Google shopping preferably but if not we can provide training to the right candidate. Someone who has a flair for numbers and analytics whilst being comfortable communicating with clients. We want talented individuals who share our passion for doing a great job and that want to develop with us.
You’ll love working with people, be a natural communicator, as well as a planner and a lover of numbers and data. Under your influence things run like clockwork, but you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, inspiring success with a smile and delivering first-class customer service to our large client base.
- Pro-active management of the day-to-day performance of all client activity
- Deliver best practice management techniques across all activity
- Identification and resolution of Google feed issues
- Control and efficiency of budgets
- Client reporting and relationship management
- Build a great understanding of the client’s products and business proposition
- Be the strategic driver of growth for our clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have an excellent standard of communication and customer service
- Will be happy working self-sufficiently
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for marketing and advertising
If we’ve sparked your interest or tickled your fancy and you think you’d be the perfect fit for us, we’d love to hear from you! We’re offering an immediate start to the right applicants.