Hopefully it’ll never come to this
We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, please contact an advisor who will investigate and respond to your complaint. If you are not happy with the response you receive and wish to make an escalated complaint, please follow our complaints procedure as detailed below. We give our commitment that your concerns will be fully investigated.
How do I make a formal complaint?
If you have made a complaint to an advisor and are not happy with the response that you receive then you can escalate your complaint. All complaints should be made to the manager. Please send your complaint to:
53-55 Southbourne Grove
Complaints Should Contain:
- Your name and contact details and other information if appropriate
- The details of the initial complaint
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- Please write “Complaint” clearly on the top of your letter or in the subject line of your email.
What happens next?
- When we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge it within two working days.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 10 working days.
- If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 10 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response.
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and types of complaints we receive.